Thanks for your helpfulness, folks. After reading the first couple of responses to my original post, I was able to better understand my misgivings. While I have spent a lot of time and energy studying (over the last 40 years) the "self-help" genre, I suddenly realized (duh!) that *all* my study concentrated on what I characterize(d) as "practical" rather than "cosmic":

Napoleon Hill, Tony Robbins, "You will see it when you believe it", NLP...yes

Flower Power, sitar music, mind expanding drugs, rock gardens, navel gazing...no

Having reached an age where "Is that all there is?" becomes a legitimate question, and being unable to point to myself as unambiguous "proof of concept"...I realize that I had to expand the "universe of discourse" to include ideas that I may have (inappropriately) rejected out of hand many years ago, if my kids are going to be convinced to "do what I say, not what I did". So, I bought the course, and I'm eagerly anticipating its arrival.

My only "fear" is that I will be unable to separate the meaningful from the meaningless... to me the vocabulary (really, the jargon) of this area does not convey "meaning" or "information", and is therefore not actionable.

A "perfect" example...
I have read *many* of Iam2's posts here in the LSC forums, and I am consistently impressed
with their contents; I am baffled by the signature, however.