Hi,

Thanks for sharing your experience!

quote:
Originally posted by Zex_Suik:
While massaging certain areas I felt the urge to inhale and exhale deeply and somewhat forcefully. I've tried a few times without the breathing and found two things: The healing effect was not that great if not existent at all. When using the breathing I noticed an emotional change in the person afterwards, they were happier and calmer. Numero Dos (2) My hands and arms would tense and shake or twitch, it'd feel like I took all their tension and put it in my hands but could not get rid of it. When using the breathing I would not have this effect.

Not to interpret your experience for you, but as I read the above paragraph, I recalled that certain traditional healing techniques use the breathing to absorb and push out energy. (I personally don't do this for others since there is no reason to take on someone else's energy. the blockage can just be opened and the energy returned to the universe.) This is what might just have happened in your case. If this is what happened, then wiping your hands and shaking them with the intention of getting rid of this energy should deal with the tingling.

Just some thoughts.

KWLee