Betsemes,
Please know that having extreme reactions to holosync is only due to our resistances in life, i.e., our unresolved emotional luggage. Maybe you just don't have lots of emotional hangups to resolve. That's a blessing, accept it and be happy.

Marc once said to me that he has a difficult time convincing people that side effects don't mean that the holosync is working better than if there are no side effects.

Right now i have a terrible cold and i'm fairly certain it is overwhelm being released from this P.1.1. My unresolved stuff has seemed to always manifest physically for me. And, i do have some understanding where it's coming from. I can tell this from my dreams and side-thoughts.

You are seeing benefits...that's all that counts. If you are worried about side effects, then that can perhaps mean that you do have something there that is painful and that you are afraid to resolve. I listen for ONLY the alloted time and am perfectly willing to release my stuff little by little.

holosync results are similar to paraliminal results they are cumulative and best seen over a period of time