Hi,
The retreat was wonderful. What a great week.
I want to thank the Learning Stategies family for doing such a great job. Stellar job.
Prior to this, I had this special connection to my experience of a level 4 retreat, a bit over a year ago. I can't compare the two, as they were so different, and I felt great progress at both. One difference I felt regarding this one, was the level of intensity in the overall energy to the retreat. Something about the great purpose to it too. I seemed to be walking around alot, during the retreat, just sort of saying to myself,,,"whoa " I have only had a 'sustained' experience like this, perhaps only once before. I spoke a few times with Shawn, how difficult it was for my family to adjust to my energy, as I came home each night(I commuted each day). Fortunately, all the help , support, and technique was there to help with that. Now, I have one happy me, and one happy family, and all is just great.
I don't feel it is necessary to get into personal work I did there. It was as Pete expressed. What I sought to achieve, happened.
I have to share one tidbit that was the frosting on the cake for me. It could easily be explained away as something of coincidence, or not what I experienced it as.
During the course of the retreat, and just prior to the retreat, I was changing my space at home. My altar, my workspace, etc. Simplifying and focusing the energy, making choices, etc. I put a new picture up , regarding my master's energy, in part of my studio. There was this plant sitting next to that area. I noticed, as the retreat progressed, and we covered such things, at the retreat, this plant, all of sudden became very healthy, and at least, 'twice' as big'. Anyway, I was noticing alot of changes in my home. So, I get home from the retreat on the last day, and was vacuuming out my rental car to return. On the first day of the retreat, I had brought with me, a special rock from my altar, that I brought back from the level 4 retreat. I brought it , as a connection to my altar. By the second day, I realized it was gone. I looked everywhere, several times... This car, at home, and in all my clothing, anything I brought to the retreat, etc..., several times... I felt a loss, but also know that things like this rock, can sometimes go back to the earth, or whatever, and it is a natural return, whatever work pretaining to it, or our relationship and work together , finished, or whatever.. So, i completely vacuum this car, floor , seats, etc., making one last check for this rock. I finish, put the vaccum back in my house, and come out to the car to drive it back to the rental place.
As I open the car door, the rock, is sitting, dead center on the driver's seat! Another, "whoa" !
love,
gallen