Iam2
posted October 24, 2004 10:26 AM

You people had a wonderful experience at the retreat. Make me sorry I missed it.

But I just had to sneak in here and say Hi Lakhbir. I remember you from the retreat, last summer. I'm glad you made it to this retreat. I know a few others from last year's retreat went as well. (Thank you again Juanita and Les).

You are perfection.
Iam2 [/B][/QUOTE]

John

You where in my mind from the beginning of the retreat. I thought you might feel some of the energy. It really was an awesome retreat. It is hard to explain really what a person experienced. There were times that we were moved to tears during the group meditations. It was some amazing energy.
I was glad that you were able to join us on the healing phone calls at least.
The thing I would like most is a recording of the prayer the Master Lin would repeat at the end of those phone calls. It felt so powerful.
I am sitting here in my new Spring Forest Qigong Shirt, and really missing the energy. I find myself keep looking down at the symbol on the shirt? Seems odd to me!
Les just asked me yesterday... "So would you attend another Qigong Retreat?" of course my response was "absolutely, you?" Oh yeah, we're in on the next one for sure...

There is going to be a next one isn't there Pete?

Love Juanita