Being a beginner at Spring Forest Qigong, my experiences at the retreat were a lot more subtle, yet still for me quite profound in a way that is difficult to put into words. My best-friend, upon my return home said to me “this experience has changed you.” I know that for the first time in probably ten years I felt truly rested and energized even with the full days we experienced, and I could run up the stairs to my room on the third floor without being winded which prior to the retreat one flight of stairs was getting to be rather difficult.

I am finding it a challenge to hold onto that feeling of peace that just grew and grew during the retreat, but someone just reminded me to “keep it simple” I don’t have to do it perfect, just do what I can.

It was also very humbling and a privilege to be with such an amazing group of people. My deep gratitude to Master Lin and his colleagues, for their sharing of themselves and all of the energy and efforts and love from the Learning Strategies staff for creating such a nurturing and healing environment.