Joyce, you mention feeling nauseated. That reminded me of when I first began doing the Small Universe some time ago. I felt so nauseated that I could not finish the meditation. I felt I would hurl.

(Sweet of me to mention it, eh!)

Chunyi said it was the energy moving. I said I felt I would throw up. He said, throw up. Move through it.

Well the next time I did Small Universe I just sat with the nauseated feeling and it passed, and all was right.

===

My sister had a horrible bout with cancer in the past couple of years, but she never had time for Qigong. As you could imagine, it was a little tough for me to take, but as Chunyi says, love, kindness, forgiveness.

I brought her into our group healings.

The week after the Retreat she called and asked about Qigong. I told her to pull out the Small Universe recording and do that sitting meditation every single day. Even when you don't feel like doing it, do it. And when you can consistently do the hour and keep your focus, go to the hour version.

She called me the next day. She said she felt so nauseated that she had to quit. I told her what Chunyi told me.

She's done it every day since then!

===

My friend Jane, in her 70s, had been having lousy medical test results with her cancer markings climbing higher and higher over six months.

I brought her in every day to our group healings. At her next appointment the doctor said, it must have been a string of false highs.

===

Another friend found breast lumps. She underwent tests and they said there was no cancer. She just had them remove, and they were clear.

Now, I don't know the effect of the group healings on her, but I am happy I brought her in, nonetheless. And she was my guest for the telephone healings.

I know so many women whose lumps disappeared after practicing Qigong... But some people choose not to practice Qigong. And that is all right. All we all can do it put it out there, so that people can make the choice. And when it is someone close to us who chooses to pass, remember love, kindness, forgiveness.