Hi Iam2,
Thanks for reinforcing the message part! This is a 'core' part of SFQ. It is seemingly simple, and perhaps overlooked a bit.
From this last retreat, I set some goals. They were physically challenging for me. I found that by putting the message out, and, holding that focus for the whole day, enabled me to accomplish my goals. As they were challenging for me, I found that if I was half assed about it (excuse my English), I couldn't accomplish it. The days I woke up, with my intention and focus, placed the day before, I made my goals. If I picked up the possibility, more casually , during the day, I came up short. This is all relative to what I was trying to do, and me working with me. Certainly, the message can be, immediate, and at the moment. I set some high goals that required a held focus with nothing other than that focus. I blanked my mind, and didn't let it take me anywhere else. This blanking, took place over days prior to the retreat. Constantly releasing unproductive or negative thoughts, and focusing more and more on a time period for transformational work.
I don't like to define someone else's message for them, so thank you again, for sharing yours. You are really good at keeping the basics to the forefront. Emphasizing the smile too, which is paramount, in really letting go and relaxing, allowing joy to fill oneself, and all the self-healing that comes within that state of being.
love,
gallen