jm, I hear ya. I'm there too. I wish I had more time. My practice is up and down. Sometimes getting out of bed early doesn't have much appeal... and sometimes I don't. Sometimes I only do 10 or 15 minutes in the morning. Sometimes is just the small universe in a kneeling position because I'm having a hard time getting going. Every bit helps, and I remind myself this is exactly the experience I need.

It's all a matter of choices. I know I can go with less sleep when I'm doing more meditations, and it's hard to do the less sleep first. It's better to do the more meditation first. I can skip a coffee break and do 15 to 20 minutes here and there. Do a half our at lunch.

My best experiences have been when I make a regular daily practice. It's better still with the more time I spend. My personal best regular practice, so far, has been 1/2 - 1 hour in the morning, 1/2 at lunch and 1/2 - 1 hour in the evening.

I have done longer meditations but not regularly. Perhaps sometime soon, I choose to do a daily meditation of 2 or so hours and see what happens.

I seldom get a two hour meditation in. I try and do one every two weeks. I follow the lunar cycle, picking a evening close to the new and full moons.

Nice discuss, but I hope Tjapukai is getting what he needs when he started this thread.

You are perfection.
Iam2