That's a very interesting experience. I've had experiences of variations in light - growing brighter and brighter while doing Small Universe and also active exercises - at first used to open my eyes to check where it's coming from. Always accompanied by great joy and makes me smile very much. I've also seen a figure of some kind go by as a shadow, like an angel (?) or other flying creature, accompanied by a strong sense of presence of some kind of protective being. Don't have a clue what these things mean, but I enjoy them. Maybe yours is your animal spirit. It sounds very nice, in any case. A benevolent presence, yes? Do you get a sense of that?

I also have to add that I LOVE this forum. I think all the people here are so wonderful - caring, kind, eager to help. One of the best arguments for the worth of SFQ that there is, the people here and the loving, thoughtful, wise messages that are posted.

I'm so grateful to be part of this community, of this work. And it does feel like a community. That's wonderful.
Thank you all.
Gratefully,
Stephanie