I hope this isn't too out of line, since this isn't really SFQG, but I've enjoyed watching my doctors' jaws drop when I can drop my blood pressure 20 or more points right in front of them. But of course, I also use this throughout the day, whenever I stop to think of it. I like lowering it without meds. So, it's not just a parlour trick, but it IS fun to do in the exam room at the doctor's.

It's simple, really, and also based on Chinese medicine, via Donna Eden's techniques of tracing meridians.

First, trace Tripple Warmer 3 times backwards; next trace Sex/Circulation backwards ONCE, and again 3 times forward (flushes the meridian); next, hold the front neurovascular points (sometimes called the oh my gosh points). All of these techniques can be found in Eden's book, Energy Medicine.

Now, my challenge for the past few years has been high blood pressure, but I'm told that this works just as well for low blood pressure. It seems it balances the blood pressure, period. If it is too high, it lowers it, and if it is too low, it raises it a little.

Again, my apologies if this is too far afield, topic-wise.

[This message has been edited by Jeanne (edited December 16, 2005).]