Hi All, I ordered SPQ 30th November, which is a very busy time of year, so over 4 weeks later I still haven't received it. (I am in Australia) Over the last month I have been reading your posts and have learnt quite a bit, not on actually doing the process, though I do the breathing exercises and the lungs one which is on the demo cd. I'm just so excited.

I have been using holosync for about 5 years and every time mail came about Qigong I would think "I must get that one day" Well that one day has arrived. Hopefully I will receive it next year, which is next week. So resending advertising material really pays off because sometimes it just isn't the right time and another day will be.

I love my holosync and so do my husband and 6 children. (though they don't meditate as much as I would like them to, but thats ok) and I just know that we will love Qigong just as much.

Thank you for all your posts and I look forward to actually having some real questions and experiences to post here. I hope this is ok that this is just an introduction post. Its 4:45am here and I couldn't resist touching base with like minded people. Besides my family, there isn't too many like minded people that I have come across here in Australia.