quote:
Originally posted by Margaret:
Betsemes,
Please know that having extreme reactions to holosync is only due to our resistances in life, i.e., our unresolved emotional luggage. Maybe you just don't have lots of emotional hangups to resolve. That's a blessing, accept it and be happy.
As I understand it, holosync causes the system (our ego) to "unroot". The system is being destroyed and our unconscious self wrongly thinks that we are being destroyed. We cry "STOOOOPPPPP!!!!!!!!, I'm beinnnnng destroyyyeeeedddddd!!!!!!!!!! and resistance is done by us. I have read it being compared to a map. Our personality is like a map, it is not ourselves, but a map that we have charted about ourselves. Unconciously we wrongly think that that map is ourselves, so our reaction to change it is resistance. That resistance is what we feel while we have unpleasant reactions to h/s, it is not the unresolved material that gets to the surface. Since our unconcious mind resists the changes, the trick is stay conscious (really conscious) so resistance is not done and we allow holosync to do its job peacefully. The system gets chaotic and eventually breaks down, reorganizing itself into a higher level. That's the way I have understood the workings of holosync, at least the explanation that Centerpointe have given.