I have been studying Neurolink and NET and wanted in the near future to have my own practice. I understand about distance healing as I have been treating people for about 18 months using my mind and have watched people get better.(Not that they teach that, I just woke up with the thought one day that using your mind would be just as affective, I tested it out on my family and it was true). Qigong is a huge amount of knowledge to add to my own, which I am so grateful for.

Anyway, I want to treat people physically, though I find that harder than mentally as it is much slower. Master Lin talks about not asking for anything in return when you treat someone. Should I just charge for the NET and Neurolink but not charge for the Qigong. Qigong supercedes a lot of the knowledge I already have and it would probably be the biggest part of the healing session.

Master Lin charges doesn't he for treating people? Or is my problem that he has to have trained us personally in Qigong to be able to use it professionally. It is so easy to do. This morning I was working on my daughter before anyone woke up, she has been suffereing with bad period pain that for some reason I haven't been able to get to the bottom of. I put the energy in the middle dantien instead of lower, she just woke up and said her lower pain was gone but she had this massive pain in her upper abdomon. I sat here in my computer chair and just did sword fingers and cleared that out mentally. She said she felt better but when I put energy back in she felt the pressure again, she said it was like her stomach was going to explode. I pulled the energy back out and didn't put anymore back in. She is fine now. I will work on that whole system later.

Do you understand what I am getting at. I don't want to sound money hungry for wanting to charge but I would so much love to have my own practice, it has been my dream for so long. I will still always treat people for free every night and morning.

What do you think?

Smiles
Jenny

[This message has been edited by pp (edited January 26, 2006).]