Hi,
Master Lin's purpose regarding a healer in every family answers part of this. SFQ is meant to take home and help others. Family, and friends, or whatever, stemming from those relations.
Teaching professionally is different. If you are qualified, you can of course, charge money. Healers should be able to make a living too.

Currently, my understanding is that SFQ offers a "guide" program, with the requirement of level I and II and prerequisites. From there, I believe you have to be 'invited', to be a student. This is not a political or academic process, but rather a level of practice accomplishment, level of being accomplishment. Master Lin can see the level one is at.

You shouldn't be declaring anything professionally regarding SFQ, if you don't get certification through the program. You could get away with it, but it would be disrespectful, and lower the standards Master Lin wants to regulate. As Jeanne says, there are legal concerns about what and how you do and say things. These are covered in the guide program.

It is great that you are having such success helping others. This doesn't make you a qualified qigong instructor. There is much more to qigong than healing work. The meditation side is a big part, as well as your understanding of active qigong. Healing and healing work is a part of the picture.

I had a conversation with an advanced assistant to Master Lin. At that time of this conversation, the expected self practice of someone in line to teach, was four hrs a day. I would assume most of that self practice involving meditation.

Keep up the good work helping people. It is wonderful you have a gift for it. Be patient, humble, and practice, practice, practice. If you want to teach, you can pursue that in the 'best' way , as offered through the SFQ program.
love,
gallen