Thanks guys for your response and understanding where I was coming from. I will soon have a certificate in Neurolink and you are able to touch people's bodies with this course. I have found neurolink amazing in one area but not in others. Neurolink is finding the organ and neuralpathways that aren't functioning and switching them back on. The only problem is, if it is caused by emotional problems, when they leave the office they can just switch it back off again, which is pointless really. So I have studied NET which is finding the emotional reason for switching it off in the firstplace and getting them to release the chemical trapped in the cell.

I meditate for 1 to 2 hours every day and have been for 4 and a half years. I spend about 1 to 3 hours a day healing others, mostly my family as I have 90 immediate family (brothers, sisters, and their children etc) I'm not saying this to bignote myself, I just want to show you where I am at.

So I could treat people in a practice with my certificate skills and then at night, because I think Qigong is far more superior, I could treat them with Qigong while I meditate. Do you think that would work? The only problem I have is that I kind of want the patient to know that Qigong is what is really amazing, not Neurolink, if they know it is Qigong they would be more likely to pursue it themselves, that way they can heal themselves in the future. I want to teach them how to fish....

Its not really the money that is pushing me in that direction, but you do need money to run a business, like rent etc. If I find another way to make money I would quite happily run a free practice. I can't really treat people here at home cause I have six children and we are a bit squashed here, and also it gets a bit messy here sometimes and I feel embarrassed.

I have been treating people for so long now and haven't been able to talk about it before or ask questions cause there was no one to ask. I have taken people to the Naturopath who does NET here in Penrith and he knows I can lift peoples issues cause he would find an issue and I would automatically lift it before he even had a chance to treat the issue. He would say, whats going on, the issue is gone. So I told him I could lift them. He believes me but he doesn't know what to make of it.

He had some homeopathic remedies and they are just vibrations so they are so easy to duplicate with your mind. He was telling me how he had a machine that makes the remedies. I asked him if I could try something. He gave me a clear bottle and with my mind I changed it to "Alergy Remedy' he tested it with his machine and it had changed. lol. His jaw nearly dropped to the ground. Then he asked me to change it back, so I did. It was really funny actually. He rings me now to treat people that he can't get to the bottom of the problem. I can't always fix them though because people have their free will and if they want to be negative, there really isn't anything you can do about it.

Thank you so much for letting me express myself. I feel like you understand me. I have felt like I haven't belonged anywhere. I was just some weird fruit cake.

The thing that I love most about my gift is watching people's attitudes change. I love watching people go from cranky and annoying to kind and considerate. Most people don't really want to behave that way, they just don't know how to change it. So I give them a helping hand for a while and then let them go it alone. Treating children is even easier than adults. They are so quick to help.

Thank you again all you wonderful people.
Love and Smiles
Jenny