Hi Faune, I hope you don't mind if I test you specifically.

We have 11 sections on either side of the brain that I test. You had 16 of these switched off. Colour, eye tracking and primary visual were on but your visual memory was off.

You had quite a lot of organs switched off but you need to give special attention to your small intestine. I have lifted a lot of issues for you so you might feel a bit emotional. I have taken on what you can't handle, it won't effect me so don't worry about how much you give me.

You had quite a lot of issues to do with 'wanting to live in the past' and 'Desire to stay in comfort zone'. I don't dig any deeper than that because I don't need to know all the details to lift it. In fact I don't really need to know any of it, I was just telling you so that you would know.

Yeah so work on your intestines, they are a bit stronger but there is a sense of neglect there.

Anyway, the exercises for your visual learning. Imagine three points on either side. top, middle, bottom, (on the left and the same on the right) Look top left then straight over to top right and back again. Do the same from top left to all the other points always moving straight back to top left. If I could draw on here I could show you better.

Then start on the next point (doesn't matter the order) and from that point visit each of the other points moving straight back after each visit. then ditto with each point. It strengthens the connections. Visual people tend to hold their heads high when they talk and I started to get a sore neck at first because I wasn't use to doing this. I didn't do it on purpose, it just happened.

When recalling things we look left and when creating things we look right. Except for a few left handed people who have it the other way round.

try this exercise, think of something you did yesterday and while thinking about it look up and right at the same time, or sideways and right or whatever, It feels so uncomfortable to look right when your brain is accessing the other part of your brain.

the kids hate it cause I can tell when they are lying to me cause they are looking in the wrong direction.

For all those who have emailed me, I will get back to you.

Love and Smiles
Jenny