Hi Quilter

This is the situtation that happened for us. My husband designed our home and curiously enough, he ended up creating rooms better suited for West people, of which he is one. The rest of the family are East! Unfortunately, our bedroom was designed for the bed to face SW...my total loss direction. Marie visited our home and immediately had us switch the bed. It is now facing SE (my success direction) even though the bathroom is right on the other side. This was the best we could do in this room...aside from trying to switch rooms or moving!

Our front door is facing NE, my husband's success direction. He gets the day chi, I get the night chi...I do have to remember to plug the sink drain and the close the toilet lid each night to be sure the chi is not drained.

My husband sleeps in his 2nd worst direction each night but I make sure to enter the front door each day even though it is my second worst direction.

It is the best we can do with the way our home is located and yes, we activate all the other best directions for each of us.

I hope my experience helps explain how you can work with this in your home even though it seems impossible to get the best Feng SHui for both of you in all places.

Good Luck!
Amy Theisen

[This message has been edited by Amy Theisen (edited March 12, 2006).]