Right after.

Incubation is best for fullest comprehension. I always, without a doubt, do better the next day.

But, when push comes to shove, I can activate right away.

When we did the PhotoReading for the documentary, the questions were true and false and multiple choice. Those are the best type of questions for answering without incubation and without activation.

My high speed demonstration on Thursday was different, because I answered open-ended questions without incubation or activation.

I'm experienced at this. Plus, that morning I did two hours of Spring Forest Qigong. And, every day before for about a week I did upwards of three hours of Qigong. I'm saying this to let you know that I was thoroughly prepared to perform at my absolute peak.

I unequivocally recommend that everyone practices Spring Forest Qigong. While the health benefits are awesome, so are the other benefits such as for doing processes such as PhotoReading.

If you do not have information on Spring Forest Qigong, call our office at 800-735-8273 (952-476-9200) to have information sent. Or, email Info@LearningStrategies.com, and we will send several pdf files.

And, if you have questions about Spring Forest Qigong, ask away over at that forum. We don't have a lot of activity there, but I tell you, Spring Forest Qigong is definitely worth a look.

(And, if you can't wait for information, because this is Memorial Day weekend, go to Potentools.com, where detailed information is also posted.)