quote:
Originally posted by Dana Hanson:

1. You are exactly right. After PhotoReading your book at 25,000 words per minute, and 30 minutes of incubation time, you begin to manually Activate the book into your conscious mind. This is done by priming your "other-than-conscious" brain with Mind Probing questions. Then, you SuperRead & Dip through the whole book, stopping at "trigger" words
which begin answering your questions and satisfying your purpose. Arranging your trigger words on a Mind Map helps you achieve long-term memory.

Are you saying that this is drawn out over 2 hours? I thought Super Read/Dip was zipping through the book, stopping to read not more than a page or two in large books. I don't mean to sound argumentive, I just want my activating to be effect. When I read that this can go on for such a long time I was not sure what done that took so long.

quote:

3. In those 3 hours, they will have 3 to 6 passes through the book cover-to-cover in 30-minute Activation sessions, building layers of comprehension and understanding.

3 to 6 passes with Super Reading/Dip? Does this mean that each time the mind will pick out different sections to dip into? Are you saying that 30 minutes are spent going through the book several times reading sections that mentally "feel" right? I had not tried this, since I assumed going through it again I would dip into the same places. I will try this though.

Thanks for your help. I appreciate the insights!

-Shawn