Having read articles on this forum I was glad to learn that it is not only me that looks like he gave up the home study course all too quickly !

Having just changed careers from insurance to IT I have a lot of material I need to read and am very keen to pick up my photoreading course and try again.

As part of my job I also need to be able to speak Italian (something I learnt 10 years ago).

I have at least 6 Italian course books of different levels, 2 english - italian dictionaries and a business italian glosary. Can anyone tell me what is the best way to photoread all these books - in the home study course you are told to photoread at least 3 books a day.

Do you follow each step of the photoreading focus for all books seperately, or do you prepare and preview a group of books before photoreading them one after the other.

Obviously this does not just apply to my Italina books, I am going to need to read a lot of unfamiliar technical books which I currently keep putting off (I'm basically scared of how much I need to do !)

Can anyone out there give me any good hints/tips or suggestions. I would be eternally grateful !