Thanks for replying Pete.

The As I explained, I first bought the Photoreading course a while back. The Dictionary Game was my 'limited success'. I could find the words on the pages
and on a couple of occasions I remember page numbers just popping into my mind when I looked for particular words and there they'd be, page positions etc, exactly as I had "scanned" them as promised by Paul Scheele!!! Flushed with success I played on but the more I tried the game, the less success I had until it became clear that I was just guessing. I tried some of the other exercises but to no avail. After this I lost heart & just stopped. My more recent efforts have met with failure, probably due to exam anxiety!!

If you have read my 2nd e-mail you may remember me stating that I have to read a lot of technical material for my Master's degree studies in Information Systems. Any insight you, Paul Scheele or anyone else has for this getting to grips with this type of material in particular would be very helpful.

Question: Is Photoreading like riding a bicycle (once learnt never forgotten) or
is it something you can lose?? I need to get the system to work for me!!! What am I doing wrong ...... Help !!!!

Regards,

Jaco.