One of my first experiences of spontaneous activation from 1985:

On Sunday morning I PhotoRead a book on how quantum physics relates to the brain. It was called Star Wave or Brain Wave or something like that. There was no activation (we hadn't developed it yet!)

That afternoon I was at the Metrodome watching a Vikings game. It was boring. I leaned back and stretched, and all of a sudden I knew knowledge. I could feel the concepts from the book. I saw a 3D graphs pivoting on its axis about four feet in front of me. Other things floated around me. I was in awe. Then I looked around to see if anyone was else was experiencing it, too, and poof, it disappeard.

On Thursday I met with two of my pre-Learning Strategies Corporation clients, and I told them of that experience. One had a degree in physics and asked if he could quiz me.

I tensed, turned red, and began to sweat. I said, "Sure why not."

He asked me questions, and I knew the answers--I simply described things I saw at the Vikings games. At one point I got stuck, and I asked him to instead ask true and false questions. I shut my eyes, took in a deep breath, and nodded for him to ask.

He asked two questions, and intuitively the answers came to me, and they were correct. It then triggered a recall of more information, much of which I wrote on a napkin (it was dinner time!) in the form of diagrams, etc.

I asked how I had done, and he said, which I remember so clearly, "Well you did not speak as a physics expert but as a lay person who knows a heck of a lot about physics."

So, while I did not spout the argot, I had processed and surprisingly understood the material. That experience is one of the many reasons I contend that PhotoReading will help you better understand anything you study.