Ordered PR about 2 years ago. Went thru course and was amazed to find that when I was at the part of super reading the photoreading book ... I was able to blast thru the pages as I 'felt' that I had already read the book several times, when in fact I had only photoread it once or twice. The feeling of 'knowing' the material is a great feeling. But as with anything with life ... it take practice to make it become natural.

I also ordered sub dynamics course. It did offer other suggestions on how to mentally photograph material. I must admit that the Learningstategies material blew their course away and at a fraction of the cost! This is my opinion, I've managed to take techniques from both courses and combine.

Howard Bergs course on speed reading is good as it offers practical suggestions to speed read. He also reminds me of that cop on the Simpsons!!!

Almost everyone will have an opinion of other reading courses ... some may like what they buy, others may be disappointed. But in the end if you were to get just one benefit from any course you bought, I would say it was worth it!

On another note, I also judge a company by what is happening on their web site. It's nice to see LearningStregies web site continuosly evolving. Sub Dynamics has not changed in ... well I can't remember when the last time they changed their web site. I keep coming back to LearningStragies to buy material as I know it is a company that focuses on adapting by introducing new material and improving old material. This is a sign that this company is always looking to improve and provide nothing but the best to it's clients. A plus in my books!!

Pete and Paul, nice to see that you have added a discussion board! You truly have amazing products and kudos truly should go out to the both of you and your kind staff!!!

Humbily,

Michael Saikali