Mike:
I currently own both the PhotoReading course, and the course offered by Subliminal Dynamics. You indicated that you combined techniques from both. One of my biggest concern/problem is the "tangerine technique" from the photoreading course if you notice my post on this forum. Is there a technique in the subliminal dynamic course that I my use to replace the tangerine technique that can give me the same effect. I'm sorry to say this but, the tangerine technique sounds and feel HOKEY,and I can't do it. Also what techniques from both courses did you keep, and which ones did you discard??????.
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Saikali:
The entire mental photography or photoreading or whatever you wish to call it is a 'fasinating' arena! It offers so much potential not only in reading but proves that the mind is truly an amazing tool ... it's a shame only 10% is fully utilized.

PR is also a great confidence booster ... you feel like you have control in our day and age of information overload.

Although I have had course for 2 plus years, I keep coming back to redo the material as I truly believe it can work! There lyes the secret ... you must believe in yourself and what signals your body is giving you ... it never lies, well maybe sometime!!!

Michael Saikali