Is my listening to my paraliminals reducing the amount of sleep I need? I've read that deep meditation can reduce your need for sleep. Also while I listen to the tapes I am very close to drifting off. I quite often catch myself with one of those falling limb actions that you get when you are falling asleep and don't what to sleep. BTW, I listen to the tapes while sitting (most of the time).

Anyways, recently I've been waking an hour earlier. Sometime I wake almost two hours earlier. I tending not to get back to sleep. Now the interesting thing is that I'm not getting up tired or feeling tired during the day.

Now, I've also resently made good efforts at increasing my exercise. I've also band caffiene from the diet. I've Drastically reduce refined sugar as well.

I've had extended periods (years) in my life before when I've had plenty of exercise, but I've always needed 8 hours. I'd even say I needed the 8 hrs more when I exercised.

I'm a light sleeper, so I usually wake up most nights. However, I almost always fall back to sleep. In the past if I didn't fall back to sleep I was groggy much of the day.

Oh, oh. Here is something I've noticed I'm doing. As I get prepare to get up, I catch myself saying "Ugh, I'm going to be tired today." and I reply "No I'm not, I'm going to be energized." Hey. I may have answered my own question. However, I'll credit the paraliminals for changing that inner talk.

Oh well, anyone else have a similar experience?

Iam2