Pete,

That is truly an amazing story! It's ironic sometimes how people and ideas just come together. I truly believe that all things in life happen for reasons unknown but by you know who. (No wifes don't count!)

I too, was 'blown' away by a former boss who knew NLP. It was from that day that I began to look into personal development. I'm still new into the field, but only wish I would have started at a much earlier age. It can become quite expensive but how can one put a price on development ... especially when it is positive in nature!

I've been so impressed by the Photoreading course that one night while lying in bed, I had a creative brainstorming session going on. You know, the one where your jumping in and out of bed to write ideas on paper. Did not get much sleep that night, but what lead from that night was an idea that I know in my heart will take learning to a new height! I have you and Pete to thank for it! Who knows one day I may be meeting you face to face to thank you both!!!

I've run the idea by serveral friends and family and they were totally blown away ... sometimes the answer is looking at you straight in the face ... the solution so simple but implementation is another challenge!!!

Humbily,

Michael Saikali