I have found the Peak Performance quite effective. I have used it for presentations, Sporting events (Basketball and Softball)... Results: My basketball has moved a step up and last night my fielding and hitting was exceptional. I am actually quite good in presentations and in sports, but I did notice an improvement.. Being at the right place at the right time... I call that being in the Flow or (Superconscious Competency my term for the state above Unconscious Competency or automatic pilot)

The addition of Holosync is exceptional I have been using Holosync for many years (prior to Holosync, Hemisync)

The Creating Sparks, well, has had the exact opposite effect... It has actually cooled off a relationship where there were plenty of sparks already. My big picture take on this is that "This is an Important and potential long term Relationship".... One that I value highly... There maybe some things that may need to be aligned on both of our parts for this to reach it's full potential....

So the jury is still out "Creating Sparks".... I will still use it... because I really feel great during and after the CD... My higher self, tells me that it is working, I just can not see it yet..