Hi HF;

This post seems to deal with alot of duelism and for one, I think that getting pigeon holed into thinking in scientific terms or spiritual terms is very limiting.
It is best to have it all in your toolbox.

We as human beings are not Angels and we are not Demons. We can travel to Heaven or Hell and then go home at the end of the day.

Having been called out to make a repair to something broken and been treated like I was responsible for their problem and the Prince of Darkness all in one, I knew I was in Heaven. Who else would treat me like that except some misguided Angel.

Having helped someone broken down on the side of the road and being gushed all over with compliments and mushy stuff, who else but a demon would think I was such a Prince of Light.

I think what gets me the most on all this scientific debate is all the uncertainty that is put forward with it. "Well we really don't know",
"We're working on it", "What the bleep do we know".

We can't make a decision, we don't do anything except chatter like monkeys, please keep sending money! Support the national endowment fund for Educated Idiots.

JD