AHHHHHHHHH! My favorite type of discussion! I want to tell you how much I have enjoyed this entire thread! And I cannot help but put in my most un-scientific, most un-religeous 2 cents. Pardon me, I am new, and I have stumbled upon JOYOUS discussion of my favorite subjects!

RE-EVALUATION of BELIEFS! From a scientific aspect, one must first define the word "Belief". Then, one must understand the functions of a belief and how a belief works to perform that function. ( I am a layman so I do not have all the fancy words). A belief is a tool, designed by the observer of matter, in order to create the world-view of that observer. The material world cannot be observed, either by science or by spiritual/religeous platforms, unless there is a belief in operation.

What one observer believes about anything at all, is what that observer experiences, no matter if it is of a scientific nature, mundane nature, chaos, spritual, death..etc.

Belief functions as the "glue" that gives one person a reality, and many people, a co-created reality. Our present scientists are just now finding that out. Even they cannot do an experiment without BELIEF affecting the results on basic levels.

Joint Reality is based on common belief of all entities (people) concerned with that world-view reality. A story is told to others and sworn to be true, whether or not it is, and a contageon takes place. BELIEFS can be spread like a dis-ease.

Belief is the tool through which human beings view their material conditions and belief is the story they spread about those conditions, one to another, until those conditions seem to be set in stone, ie., TRUTH, Truth is what everyone agrees it is, according to the latest scientific or spiritual or religeous findings.

It is through belief that we, in joint endevor, hold the energy of the world in focus and call it earth, or a place. There is NO PLACE if we do not agree upon a belief in a place. There is no time at all, if we, in joint endevor, do not give it birth through our belief. In fact, it is our belief that provides us with the concepts of violence, death, Birth, pain, hunger, peace, war, science, extinction, etc....change any belief held by a great many people...and the entire cosmos will change to reflect that BELIEF.

Personally, I think we are a very young technology...and as I heard one very well respected SCIENTIST say on television a few years ago: "What if there existed a technology that was 1000 years ahead of us...or 10,000 years ahead of us in the universe??? Would they be even aware of us?"

The Key lies in knowing that everything you think, comes from a belief, first. And if you don't like that belief, thank the Giant Ignorant Force you would have the universe be, that it is changable.

Love to all and to all a good night...I really loved your thread! =o)