Hartreefoch;

You mention that there is the belief in Santa Claus and yet in this phyiscal universe there is no fat man in a red suit flying around in a sleigh pulled by a red nosed reindeer at the prescibed time of year.

This is a valid point. It also points out that maybe a person is in denial. Maybe it is only hope or wishes. On the other hand it might be looked at as a challenge to someone to genetically engineer a flying reindeer and a sled that is composed of materials lighter than air. A pocket transporter to quietly deliver presents, doing good in secret, to all the children who have been good all year, that has been kept track of by the home security system.

One thing I believe and that you overlook is that you treat the external universe as a unfeeling thing. And in response it reacts like a child who has been ignored and won't talk to you. It has tried to communicate with you and you don't listen to the language it speaks. Therefore you don't get any desert.

I really think the Universe is just like a person. If you treat it like your friend and share some respect you will be treated in kind.

Learning to let go of your own beliefs is a big step to learning about anything.
I believe there are pockets of consciousness in everything we experience here and they all have their own personality. How you treat and interact with this Universe is still inside of you, just like developing good manners will help you in dealing with others. This is demonstratable. It works inside and outside.

Not directing this at you or anyone, but as an example if a persons energy level is low they are not much likely to make anything happen, their emotional level slips and they only see the negative side of things which seem to continually come true. Until they get this energy thing going the right way not much will change in their life.

When the energy is right , everything is possible, life is good. Everything is important but nothing really matters.

Jeff