Hi hartreefoch & Ingrid, as well!

I guess that if I am to respond with any sense at all, I will have to address the "world is flat" belief. Also, santa clause, which so broke my heart when I was 6 that I beat up the biggest boy on my road for telling me that so called truth. And I was a tiny little girl...he never lived that down!

There is a human consciousness guestalt who, collectively and with great awareness, holds a pool, or bank, if you wish, of beliefs that bring forth the earth and all its creatures. Because we are not yet able to own the huge amount of power and knowledge on an individual scale...we call that entity, GOD, and it seems to us to be made up of "souls" from which each of us springs into physical being through the birth process. So, yes...the world probably was still round because the laws of physics in this world reality says that gravity prevails....it is a belief held by joint cells of the gestalt called human. IN THIS WORLD VIEW. It is not so in all world views. Physics takes on different properties and behaviors in other plains/deminsions/realities or levels of existance. However, the past population was in a state of growth...and were allowed to grow in whatever way they needed to expand into what we are today. A learning process.

As for the reality of Santa Claus, for children under 6, there IS a real santaclause in a state of being created. NO human person over the age of 6 is allowed to continue the belief in Santa Clause...so like creating a bank account of $100, 000.00 in your mind...and then saying, but it cannot happen to me..stops the creation cold in its tracks....we have no santa clause. NO Adult WILL believe in Santa Clause because it seems to be against the laws of getting something for nothing.

So...belief of the full grown and very limited adult mind wins out...in spite of scientific evidence to the contrary. =o)