Belief is greatly under-rated by most. In fact, what I have observed as I go about my daily interactions with people is that most are quite unaware of their own beliefs and how they operate to either uplift them, or hold them down. I am aware, but I also want to be part of the world. MY personal beliefs are as transparent to me as other peoples beliefs are. Every inkling of a thought is first couched in belief. Our beliefs are all colored and filtered through the particular world reality that we chose to be born into.

An individuals personal beliefs are programed from the moment of conception by the beliefs of its parents and the beliefs of its ancestors through dna and the beliefs of the culture as a whole to which it is about to be born into. How else could the kids be born today already knowing how to program the dvd or be computer literate by the time they reach about 18 months old? They don't experience culture shock as we older folks are prone to doing. They are already born with certain pre-knowledge...beliefs, if you will...that have been programed.

It is said, for instance, that Mars is a dead planet...a century ago... it had a different topigraphical appearance and there are pictures and drawings by some observers to prove it. Beliefs...like the world is flat, etc...also can extend into the universe or space around the world. WE have not learned how to observe the LIVING planets by shifting our awareness..which is focused through the color of our belief system...so until we can shift our overall channels of awareness...Mars will remain, to us, a dead planet. Belief affects WHAT, HOW, WHEN, WHERE AND WHO. we can see at any given time.

Thanks for the feedback, Oxygen... =o) All beliefs CAN be changed..if one has the courage and enough energy...but then...you can not live comfortably with the reality you have already built, here. Just KNOW what you believe and be aware that the world is as it appears to be because of belief. =o)