Hi HF;

You bring up a good point, my shortcut interpretation is that the realm of ideas has no set rules and the perceptible universe does.

If my Daughter did try such a stunt and I did not have the confidence in her ability to do such a thing I would drag her from the roof. Although I would not deny her this experience.

We would both get it figured out by using a kite, air bag or whatever and Supergirl would fly from the roof at some point in a safe and sane manner. Cape optional.

This goes with my belief that you can accomplish anything and that overcoming ignorance and fear are very worthwhile objectives in ones life. That would be the lesson I would want my daughter to learn and developing the confidence that it can be done.

Sometimes it is gaining the knowledge but most times it is doing the grunt work to see it through to a successful completion. This is just plain discipline and not letting yourself develope a bad habit by letting yourself fail if at all possible.

There is the ol "crash and burn" risk when you pursue anything although we learn from our mistakes and like a Phoenix arise from the ashes to play again. I do advise my Daughter's that I have pretty much done everything wrong at some point in my life and that if they would like to know, I can probably save them alot of time in the crash and burn department and even show them the most efficient way to get what they want.

I also belief that as you gain experiencial knowledge the Universe of the Mind/Spirit and the Rules of the Physical Universe will become One. They are not seperate. It is only ones level of awareness that makes it so.

Aloha

Jeff