Building in layers and mind mapping will increase your memory of the information. It starts with your questions. If they are your questions, for your purpose then it's easier to understand and remember.

Even memory techniques work faster with small blocks of time, incubation and layers.

Like painting a room. You start in one area quickly give each wall one light coat of paint. (first activation) Let it dry, (Incubate). Add another light coat of paint.(second activation) and continue until you have the walls painted to your satisfaction.

If you try to put the paint on thick the first time around. It takes too long to dry (incubation - takes longer to know what you don't know yet). It's flakes off and dies patchy (you forget what you learned faster) It usually takes longer to put on the thick coat than 2 or 3 thin coats. (time advantage.) And you often have to start over because the job isn't done well enough (more time on the job).

An Austrian saying my mother had for us. The lazy donkey carries everything at once and to his death. What she was telling us is ironically true in many areas of life including reading. Make more lighter trips. It goes a lot easier and a darned sight faster.

Sure you can use image streaming. Just remember Image Streams need to be decoded they are usually a metaphor rather than a crystal clear retelling of the text.

Try image streaming for a symbol that represents the answer when you have it. Do that before you PhotoRead. It's something we are encouraging people to do in the live seminars. To get in touch with their body mind. Start by saying give me a symbol that will let me know I've connected with what I'm looking for.

Time wise I wouldn't worry about what is in the home study course. The time you spend on that would be much better spent on reviewing and rehearsing a successful outcome to your exams.

Do PhotoRead your textbooks daily just before the exam. Also PhotoRead any notes. Review your notes and mind maps and refresh your memory on anything that seems forgotten. That is your priority right now

About my Australian website. Thank you it's nice to hear someone say that. It's makes it worthwhile. I updated it a month ago. It's the beginning of some major projects I'm working on right now. Today posted a new article on my blog which I am putting am also putting onto my website.

Alex