I've done both programs and am currently on AL3(0.5).They are completely different programs.Centerpointe uses binaural beats to entrain your brainwaves to a specific frequency.What this does is overload the brain or stresses the brain to where it has to reorganize to a higher functioning order,i.e; it can handle exterior stress easier.Natural Brilliance uses hypnosis and NLP to train you to deal with stuck states in a 4 step process,Release,Notice, Respond,Witness.Basically when you come up against something you percieve as being stressful you go into the 4 step process and proceed through the area that once caused a problem ,it's quick and efficient and has helped me overcome a few obstacles.Centerpointe is a long term commitment and is not for everyone,results come slowly over a period of time, the entire program can take up to 9 years to complete, but they say it's worth it which is why I continue to use it and I have seen a gradual increased ability to handle stress.Hope this helps.