I like tool have been been a participant of both programs. I am currently finishing up Awakening Level 1 with Centerpointe. To give you a reference of time; this is the beginning of my 10th month. It took me 4 months to complete the Awakening Prologue, (level 1) and when I complete Awakening Level 1, month 10 will have concluded. The most noticeable side effect of the Centerpointe program has been improved awareness. There are circumstances presently that exist where I come to the realization that if the result I produce is not productive I quickly notice it and make the appropriate adjustment. This benefit hasn't been major by any stretch of the imagination. The process has been gradual yet noticeable. In order to complete the entire program it will require a several thousand dollar investment over a 5-10 year period, depending upon the urgency of the participant to finish. In fact, according to the creator of the Centerpointe program, Bill Harris, most people never complete it because according to him, "people eventually become content with themselves." Or in my case, most likely will not make that type of a financial committment. In addition, there really is little if any effort that on the part of the individual. You simply place the stereo headphones on your head and let the binaural beats do their thing.

As for Photoreading, only have 5 weeks experience. I look at PR as a continuation of improving awareness. But I credit Centerpointe with helping me to recognize other beneficial programs out there such as those provided by LSC.