Thank you for your replies. I now have a better idea. The holosync program really excites me because of the proven technology and immediate results however, I feel that it is bit of a con to get people onto a program that would last so many years and cost thousands of $$$'s. Are all the subsequent programs identical to the previous ones except for some “frequency” changes? I know several people such as Brian649 who has managed to suss out a really elegant solution to getting round this problem by using Brain Wave Generator software which you can purchase for a mere $40 in comparison. I’m new to all this and don’t have the time and know-how to tinker and experiment and that’s why a solution out of box is so appealing. However, I don’t like the idea of being committed to CP for so many years but would want to see go all the way if I started (and could afford it) to see what the maximum end results possibly achievable were. This is where NB is more appealing. It is more concise and sounds great and also seems to be based on proven technologies such as Suggestopaedia.

So my question now is do you recommend using NB with holosync technology (eg using BWgen) for better results and leaving it at that, or getting the base CP program and then modifying that in some way (how?) to enable you to essentially get round the problem of having to spend thousands of $$$’s in follow courses? I would be very interested to hear from anyone who has managed to do this successfully and how they’ve achieved it.

Many thanks!