I do agree golden1101... I have wondered the same myself, it would be great if there was a grass roots confidence specific paraliminal.
A session that could apply to confidence in general?

Although I do think that a combination of several paraliminals are really good for this, ie. Self esteem supercharger, as mentioned, Sales Leap, Talking to win, Instantaneous personal mag etc. Personally although Self Esteem supercharger makes me feel better about myself when I use it also, IPM works more for me on the confidence front. I just model someone that I believe to be very confident/charismatic and has some of the attributes that I would like to have more of, and it works most of the time. I used to listen to it quite often but now I listen about once a week or before an important social situation where I may feel a little uncomfortable or nervous.
I did have a small social phobia in certain situations from time to time and I believe that this paraliminal has helped with that also. Not cured it yet but It has sorted it out a lot and I feel much calmer.

If anyone can give any advice on goals for confidence or that kind of thing, that would be great.

Cheers
Simon