I don't have Centrepoint, and I don't intend to get it in the near future.

However, let me state this. Rex Sikes, a NLP'er of some fame in my home town and a contributer to the "Euphoria!" personal learning course, recomends spending no less than 5% of your income on yourself. If you make $25,000 a year, then $500 a year is a reasonable investment, especially if CentrePoint really is [U]The End[/U].

I have no idea if CenrePoint works or not, but I believe Awakening-Prologue comes with a year's gaurentee or something.

Here's how I "compare" Centrepoint with Natural Brilliance.

Natural Brilliance is a four-step process. Each step is given detail in the book, and reenforced with the paraliminals in the PLC, but it's up to the student to find ways to DO the steps. One of the most important things I've come across in my Mad Quest for Magical Power is the idea that one MUST do some form of meditation. Usually, this falls under the "release" step, but it also enhances the other steps as well.

The comment I've seen over and over again about CentrePoint is that you WILL face your gremlins while doing it. With the lifetime phone support offered, this also is something that I would advise anyone into magic to consider. Isreal Regarde said that the first step of the Great Work is psychotherapy. CentrePoint is different than most NLP-based improvement techs, as it is "theraputic" (e.g. "Purification"), rather than purely generative.

My current philosophy/preset goals/blood pressure call for a more somatic form of meditation. I'm considering Spring Forst Qigong (174/114 blood pressure), combined with a Tai Chi class at the local Y. I get the joining fee waved from work. I figure it's a little more expensive than a straight Tai-Chi class, but the swimming pool, weights, and free arobics classes make it worth it.