I too am a Centerpointe participant; Awakening Level 1, was introduced to LS through Centerpointe, Bill Harris and Paule Scheele are colleagues, approach the end result with slightly different methods, yet they overlap in many areas. Have read books by both and see many paralells, even in the areas of Mind Mapping and Unconscious Incompetence, Conscious Incompetence, Conscious Competence and Unconscious Competence.

I have to say that each Holosync level is sufficient on its own and there is nothing requiring one to go further..re...thousands of dollars.
The reason we continue to buy new levels is that it makes us feel so good we want to see how much better it can get.

While Holosync takes you progressively from a Beta, to a alpha, to a theta to a Delta on the same tape or CD....using binaural beats...each consecutive set of CDs/tapes reduces the carrier frequency....causing your brain to actually evolve to a higher level.

While this is happening of course you are clearing out...old junk. Whether or not is painful or difficult for you depends on how much you resist the feelings. Bill Harris is big on "witnesing", that is watching whatever your state you are in without trying to change it or judge it, just watch yourself and see what happens. But heck we have all had bad days already...the difference is that with Holosync we are finally clearing out those dark things that are holding us back.

I have been looking at Brainwave Generator software...which does enhance meditation states, yet have been unable to find any reference to lower carrier frequencies. Also Centerpointe offers you the option with each level except the first of having your own persoanl affirmations encoded on the soundtracks using patented and recently de-classified Silent Subliminal technology...something like 100 times more effective than conventional subliminal messages.

Yet the real benefit is in the fact that your brain evolves to a higher level because of the entropy created rather than any beneficial meditation state you may achieve while listening. Having said that, the mediation states are truly enjoyable.

Still, thjere are many pathways to wholeness/enlightenement....higher order. Good luck with anything you try.