I know this is a very subjective issue, but I wonder what people feel here is better, doing more times throughout the day, or taking more time in one block.

For example, I often do 2 hours (about and hour of active and an hour of Small Universe) in the morning and then maybe I get to do another shorter session (half hour to an hour) in the evening or afternoon.

But would it be better to try and break that up throughout the day and try and do 3 sessions, maybe an hour in the morning, a half hour in the afternoon and an hour in the evening.

I know there are two competing goods here: the issue of doing the entire "4 seasons" cycle that can take place over 2 hours and the value of doing more sessions throughout the day.

And then of course, there is the issue of the "prime times" for doing Qigong, e.g. the two 12 o'clocks (and I assume and I think I asked a Learning Strategies SFQ coach on the phone, that this means Standard time and not daylight time. I.e. It means 1 o'clock AM & PM during Daylight Savings Time, right?).

So I assume there is more than one way to deal with this and of course, we have to use our intuition. But I really would like to hear feedback from people who have been doing this for awhile, what is the best "bang for your buck", so to speak visa vis use of time.

Thanks in advance...

blessings,

Steve