Now I understand why the Holosync Technology didn't work for you, DreamLife. The program is definately not intended to be a short term method of self-improvement. It's a gradual journey to higher reorganization of the brain as new neural pathways are created. I see where you're coming from when you mentioned, "I believe they over-charge and attempt to create a need for a product that involves a possible ten year commitment where there their is none." A 5, 7, or 10 year committment can seem like a never ending journey where a great deal of money is forked over to Centerpointe. However, I have come across statements by Bill Harris where he openly exclaims that it's not necessary or even commonplace for the program participants to follow through with it in its entirety. In fact, he says on one of the Cds that I have from him that out of the 80,000-100,000 or so participants there may literally only be only 20 or so people who have completed it. Of course, $ is always a factor in any endeavor, and I'm sure it's a reason for that. But, my point being is that to assume or anticipate the need of a 10 year committment before one feels that they have become content or experienced noticeable self-improvement is getting ahead of ones self. Best wishes in your continued use of Monroe Institute's products.