Hi, you mentioned that you "stopped Holosync because it was ruining all the positive effects of The Monroe Institute's Hemi-Sync.", I believe this is called "upheaval" and quite honestly it reinforces my personal belief that the Holosync technology works better than the Hemi-sync technology. The reason being is that if the Hemi-sync had truly worked there would be nothing left to "undo", I think it is the difference between eliminating the symptom versus experiencing a cure.

I have used both and found the Holosync to be much more effective. The reason why I am writing this is to humbly encourage you to try the Holosync tapes again.
I hope this comes across as I intended, a friendly observation. Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by DreamLife:
I did try both programs together, but stopped Holosync because it was ruining all the positive effects of The Monroe Institute's Hemi-Sync. I have to admit that I'm a huge fan of the Monroe Institute products. I think they could possibly help release endorphins or other brain chemicals that just make you feel really content and happy and also help you open up to higher states of consciousness.

So far they have not been helpful though with productivity, especially tackling unpleasant or boring tasks that need to be done--so that is why I'm trying the paraliminals. I'm happy, sometimes even get moments of almost euphoria for no reason, and I'm having lots of lucid dreams, but not accomplishing as much as I could... So I'm hoping the paraliminals which don't have brainwave entrainment, but just NLP/hypnosis techniques will be good addition to the Hemi-Sync.