Publius,

I have not read Martin Seligman's Authentic Happiness, but Albert Seibert does make a reference to Seligman in the Resilience course, so I don't think they will have very differing ideas.

In the Resilience course, Paul Scheele and Albert Seibert refer to developing Resiliency as a process very similiar to what TC68 has described about Holosync - essentially that akin to physically working out and getting stronger, Resiliency is all about building the mental and physical strengths to handle the challenges, life throws at you.

My feeling is that Holosync provides a way of gradually challenging the mind (and body, in that you have to keep still for half hour to an hour), so that the threshold (ie "strength") for handling stress and challenge goes up. Along the way, mental "junk" is released, which in turn releases even more energy for the mind-body to get stronger and handle more challenges, and this in turn increases the options for the mind to become more creative and intelligent.

In summary, all roads seem to lead to the same goal - the question is, which way is the quickest, and which methods can be combined to provide the most synergy for the most effective and permanent change to take place.