Hello Everyone,

I learned about Natural Brilliance from Bill Harris at Centerpointe. It's funny that the topic of this discussion is "Natural Brilliance v CentrePointe Program".

Thank you Glenwood for an awsome post. I appreciate that. Others too. I learned more about Centerpointe and holosync from you guys. I started the program about 2 months ago after listening to the online free demo for 2 weeks. Always wanted to do meditation but lazy enough never to proceed, so Centerpointe took the laziness away with a CD as the technology takes you to alpha to theta to delta.

I'd have to say that when you look at your nails every morning & evening, you don't see them growing and one day you realize that it hurts you to type and WOW, your nails grew so much. Centerpointe is like that as Bill explained. It first creates neural pathways in your brain that currently does not exist. If there were no tunnels and bridges, I couldn't get out of New York city. So someone had to create them first so people can go in and out of the city. Centerpointe first creates the neural pathways in your brain so that you are prepared for higher versions or even other programs, for example, Bill says Natural Brilliance would work best if you are using Centerpointe already. And Light & Sound users - well, at some point your brain gets accustomed to that frequency and then you get nothing new.

Dreamlife- I feel for you. But see, if I have a virus in my body, I need to take antibiotics to get that virus out/destroyed so that I can get well. If I suppress that virus with a medicine, one day the virus will get used to the medicine and it will adapt and learn to bother me again. Like mutation. I don't use Monroe products but Bill mentions a difference in his site: http://www.centerpointe.com/discussion/faq.cfm#23. So I'd say that if you don't get the bad stuff out of your brain, you can only suppress them for so long and in the long run, it can hurt you. I pray to God you stay well and everyone else too. Holosync cleans up your database first, which is your brain, and then you can use anything you want. But since you already paid and have the CD, just listen to it and get your garbage out. I didn't notice anything the first 2 months but now day by day I'm learning something new by using holosync. A.P. costs about $150 or so but also has 1 year warranty. There is no commitment needed for anything.