I have followed the discussion with interest. I am no expert on any of this - but am able to speak from personal experience in defence of the Holosync programme. I am just finished Level 1 of Purification. I have been using the programme for about 4 and a half years... slowed on occasions by a lack of funds for the next level - but this simply means a longer exposure to each level and may, in fact, be an advantage for that reason. I can understand that some people may be put off by an apparent lack of results, but can say, for myself, quite truthfully, that the programme has shifted me from being quite disintegrated and 'tight' (in some important ways) to being an integrated, less-stressed person with a much higher level of simple, non-judgemental self-awareness - the kind that has helped me, in turn, to be more compassionate and less threatened by others and their ideas, and less attached to outcomes. I have been able to change and grow without significant upheaval, and have, in a spirit of some playfulness and exploration, combined the programme with some paraliminal stuff, some Zen practice and, in the past, some therapeutic work. I can, again only from a personal (necessarily contingent) viewpoint, endorse the Holosync programme - whatever the undoubted strengths of the other programmes mentioned. It certainly has made an identifiable difference, for the better, to my life - and hence to the lives of those I interact with, whether at home or work. I think the most grateful recipients of the changes are probably my kids!