I posted a little while ago that my life is not working out the way that I would like to.
My goals seem like they are going to happen then they quite and I am worse off than before. I have done the deluxe course and I have done every single exercise. I keep recycling thru the material and now I am starting to be down significantly. For some reason I cannot pull it off. And I fail. As for relationships I am a very good-looking man with a wonderful personality. Yet this doesn’t help me in any way shape or form. And as for finances it doesn’t happen for me. Even though I work as a mechanic my educational background is in Business I have studied in Institutes and Colleges many years in investment finance having a stockbrokers license. I believe I should have the edge. But I don’t. And I am on a strict budget and I find it almost impossible to manage my money and that is what I went to school for. I am willing to keep on going on with the course and it has been almost a year. It is just that I have a hard time shaking this depression.
Has anyone been stuck like myself and been freed?