Hallo,

I have tried the PR system for more than three months now, after little succes I was about to throw it away when something incredible happened to me.

one day during lunch i went in a book shop and PR books on finance, I never had concrete evidence of activation so I did not even borther to activate the book, but because i my purpose was a constent meditation, I suddenly had creative, intutive ideas relating to my purpose as happy and puzzled as I was I was wondering where are these ideas coming , The next week i went to the book shop and then paged through the book only to discover that most of the ideas i got come from the books i PR that afternoon.

However because of this I felt that there is power hidden in this majestic style of reading, i began complementing the PR system with Frank Felberhaums three dimensional memory system hoping I might struck gold soon.

My only question regarding activation is that is it possible to reach a 85% conscious comprehension. And yes all the other steps have I comfortabily mastered from Purpose to Photofocus to such an extend that I see words in 3D mode.

I seriously need some pointers from A Photoreading GURU I am willing to listen.

What I like About the system is the peace of mind with the relaxation cause what I simply do is close my eyes repeat my purpose and take a deep breath and Im in the accelarated state of learning,

I will be eagerly anticipating a reply,

Yours in accelarated learning,
Bonz