Tore,

The truth is, there doesn't need to be a price on personal development. You assume the products deliver on the promise, which is what I strongly question in the first place.

I have had tons of experience with products using binaural beat frequencies. I have had tons of experience with different kinds of meditation. I have used light and sound machines.

I don't know exactly who it is here you think you're fooling with the hackneyed marketing rhetoric that has been rehashed and reused by just about everyone selling some self-improvement product. Maybe yourself?

If you want to buy the tapes or CDs, then buy them. It's money out of your pocket, not mine. I've tried them. As far as I can tell, you can do much better for yourself by simply learning a mantra and putting as much belief in yourself and that process as people do in Centerpointe's product.

My greatest personal transformations have come about through natural life processes and not anything from a tape or directed therapy. Basically, in caring for my nephew for a good amount of time I was able to experience things as a child vicariously through him and be an adult as well. The fact that he was vulnerable and beautiful and going to experience pain, perhaps, like I experienced when I was young was something I learned to deal with all over again. As an adult being with this lovely little tot, I knew I was pretty helpless. I started contemplating things from a parental point of view for the first time, and this lead to many changes in my thinking and experience.

No tapes. No CDs. Just life.

Life is always the best teacher. When it comes to real learning, I think its the golden path.

Not to say tapes and talking and what not have no value, they do. But I think people rely on them too much.